Police Pursuit Reporting System
To view pursuit incident data, select a report from the list. After the report loads, additional parameters can be selected to filter the report data.
Available report types are:
- Pursuit Factor Analysis
- Examines the dynamics involved before, during, and after a pursuit was initiated by police
- Offense Code Analysis
- Summarizes charges filed against occupants of pursued vehicles
- Five-Year Trend Analysis
- Displays pursuit trends over a five year period
- Cross-Tabulation Analysis
- Breaks down pursuit factor data in relation to one another
- Annual Reports
- Compiles and analyzes statewide pursuit incident data
When viewing the information on this website, please be advised that reporting jurisdictions are permitted to update pursuit incident data for up to 3 months after the end of the calendar year in which the pursuit incident occurred. Therefore, the data included in these reports may be incomplete and is subject to change.